2. Loosen and remove the center screw of the left crank and remove the crank arm.
3. Loosen and remove the 3 Torx bolts holding the motor's plastic cover, remove the cover.
4. Disconnect the speed sensor and the display plugs.
5. Connect the speed sensor and display plugs into the SpeedBox2 sockets.
6. Connect the plugs from the SpeedBox2 to the motor sockets.
7. Put the motor's plastic cover on, and screw in the 3 Torx bolts.
8. Install the left crank arm and tighten the center screw of the crank.
9. Reinstall the battery.
How to use the SpeedBox2 for BOSCH:
1. Turn on the electric bike.
2. Activation and deactivation is controlled by using the WALK button located on the handlebars.
3. The SpeedBox2 is always deactivated,when you initially turn on your E-Bike.
4. The first time the WALK button is pressed, the current speed of 9.9 km/h will be displayed on the display for two seconds. This confirms that the SpeedBox2 is activated and the speed limiter has been suppressed.
5. The second time the WALK button is pressed, the display will show 2.5 km/h. This confirms that the SpeedBox2 is deactivated and the supplementary assistance of your electric motor is now active up to a speed of 25 km/h.
1. Make sure that the use of the SpeedBox products are not against the law in the country in which you intend to use your electric bike.
2. Be aware of your surroundings when riding.
3. The manufacturer bares no responsibility for damages resulting from the use of SpeedBox1 and/or SpeedBox2 products.
4. Always wear a protective helmet and other protective gear.
Although appearance is not very important for SpeedBox, we want it to excel among others and be among the designer pieces. Components made of high-quality material gives SpeedBox not only mechanical strength, durability and water resistance, but also an attractive appearance.
We use only electronic components of world's leading producers, during the production of SpeedBox. The processor is certified for the automotive industry, and the SpeedBox is tested several times during and after production to make sure you receive a reliable product.
We use the original keyed connectors to connect the SpeedBox to the electric bike, which are colour coded so you know exactly where to connect the connector. We've put together detailed instructions and videos which could help you easily install the SpeedBox by yourself.