Installation of SpeedBox1 for IMPULSE:
1. Turn off the electric bike.
2. Disconnect and remove the battery from the electric bike.
3. Remove all essential parts to get access to the motor.
4. Disconnect the plugs from the motor and the speed sensor.
5. Connect the SpeedBox plugs to the motor plugs.
6. Plug in the remaining connectors.
7. Re-install the motor to its original position.
8. Connect the battery the electric bike.
9. Turn on the electric bike.
10.Activation and deactivation of the SpeedBox is done by removing or inserting the green or red wires.
When using an electric bicycle, there are many additional hazards that do not occur during normal cycling. When using SpeedBox1 or SpeedBox2 products, the electric bicycle also does not meet the requirements of EN 15194 + A1. Which defines the legislative rules which state the power of the auxiliary electric drive must be limited or interrupted when reaching a speed of 25 km/h or more. Before installing and before using the SpeedBox1 or SpeedBox2 products, make sure that their use is not in conflict with the laws of the country in which you intend to use your electric bicycle.
In the EU Member States, an electric bicycle with a SpeedBox1 or SpeedBox2 installed is considered a small motorcycle. This category of small motorcycle may obligate you to to use a helmet, have liability insurance (or other similar insurance), register the vehicle as a small motorcycle (including the registration sticker). This would also, necessitate the appropriate drivers license, if you operate this type of modified electric bike on public roads.
The producer assumes no responsibility for damages caused by using the SpeedBox1 and/or SpeedBox2 products.
Electric bikes equipped with the SpeedBox1 or SpeedBox2 products are not allowed on public roads, bike paths and in public places. Electric bikes equipped with SpeedBox1 or SpeedBox2 products can be used exclusively on private property and entirely at your own risk.